Cheesecake in a Jar, from I Am Baker
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2T lemon juice (adjust to taste)
- 1 tsp clear vanilla extract
- Fruit topping of choice
- 1 package of graham cracker crust
- Glass jars (can be found here)
- Prepare graham cracker crust according to package directions.
- Fill each jar with some of the crust.
- Combine cream cheese, juice and condensed milk until creamy and smooth.
- Pour about 1/2 cups of filling onto prepared crust and top with your fruit topping.
- Chill at least three hours before serving.
[photos found here]