- Remember the perfect gold closet? Turns out Nate also designed the perfect bathroom in the same house. (From above.)
- A funky grey-yellow-black-white interior renovation. With stripes!
- Coolest extension cord ever. (Who would ever think to spruce up an extension cord? Very cool.)
- A fun calendar for the child in you. (Or your child.)
- Nothing beats a pair of pretty stud earrings.
- Vintage water glasses. So lovely (and so sold out, unfortunately.)
- Need a little help cleaning out your closet?
- I don’t know what’s cooler: the fact that there’s a snow globe inside, or that it’s a rice krispie cake.
- Make an ice ring for your next party!
Here are some things you might have missed this week, here at Sweet and Lovely Life:
- Sweet and Lovely Weddings: a pretty peach and gold color palette
- Sweet and Lovely Recipes: a minty fruit salad to help you detox
- Sweet and Lovely Style: Tuesday’s Top Sweater Dresses
- Sweet and Lovely Inspiration: a cute video to perk up your day
- Sweet and Lovely Escapes: start planning your 2012 vacations!
- Sweet and Lovely Design: some awesome closet inspiration, and a sophisticated navy and black dining room
- Sweet and Lovely Favorites: the best show you’re not watching