Friday’s Sweet and Lovely Finds | February 10, 2012by Christina on Feb 10, 2012 • 6:24 AM 1 Comment
Happy Friday guys! The weekend is just a few more hours away (start the countdown.)
What are you up to this weekend? I’ll be catching up on some sleep, for sure. While I’m doing that, here are some of the sweetest and loveliest things that caught my eye this week:
- Beautiful and ethereal photos: Paris, New York, and some random sparkle
- I can’t believe these are paintings! They look so real. (And they remind me of these.)
- Loving the light.
- Now you can swim some laps in your living room!
- Would you put books in your dining room?
- Feeling crafty? Here’s a cool tutorial for sewing a pretty folded skirt.
- Mark your calendars: Banana Republic’s Mad Men-inspired collection returns.
- The prettiest earrings of the week.
- I was so focused on the dress, I don’t think I really noticed how petite and delicate Kate’s wedding bouquet was. Small bouquets are totally the way to go.
- It started as a regular photo shoot and ended with a proposal. Adorable. Love the shocked expression on her face.