Friday’s Sweet and Lovely Finds | February 17, 2012by Christina on Feb 17, 2012 • 6:09 AM No Comments
Happy Friday guys!
Any exciting weekend plans? I have lots to look forward to this weekend: sleeping in (had some early morning workouts this week and sleeping past 5:30am seems like a luxury), a fun dinner out at a Top Chef restaurant to celebrate a friend’s birthday, and catching up on last week’s Downton Abbey before this weekend’s finale! So much goodness.
If you’re looking for some weekend entertainment, here are the sweetest and loveliest things that caught my eye this week:
- Isn’t this dress just exquisite? (from above) Loving the layers of details, the lace, the pleats, the beading, the embroidery!
- I really need to learn to sew so I can make this cute skirt. Adding it to the life list. (Also, need to make a life list.)
- Step-by-step for an awesome ponytail.
- The prettiest earrings of the week.
- Those windows!
- I’m really going to need a Razzle Dazzle pink foyer one day.
- So much beauty in these empty rooms. (I especially love the hardwood floors and the gorgeous details!)
- Adorable owl vase.