Exciting plans for the weekend? I’m heading off to Key West(!!) for four days of sun and warm weather. My dad moved down there last year after retiring, so I hope this is the first of many trips. Nothing like having a free place to stay in a great location!
While I’m gone, here are some of the sweetest and loveliest things I saw online this week, to keep you busy:
- Need new glasses? Here’s a great tip for where to buy online. (And I’m loving the frames she chose. I’d like to get some myself.)
- Sounds like the best mascara ever. I’m sold.
- The prettiest earrings of the week (just in time for Valentine’s Day!)
- Sweet and romantic bedding.
- Can’t find the perfect iPhone case? 3 ways to make your own.
- One day I’ll finally get around to making my own tufted headboard. Find an amazingly helpful step-by-step here.
- I have a crush on this entryway. Love the big chandelier, the dark steps, the white walls, the bright welcoming feeling.
- These would make chopping herbs a snap!
- Make some red velvet cheesecake brownies for your special someone on Valentine’s Day.
- Check out some trends in wedding invitations.
- A nice wedding sentiment or Valentine’s gift.
- Super crazy awesome chandelier / wedding photo